Here are some pics from a recent trip to Jasper that I took with my friend Nolan. Hope you enjoy them :) Oh, and by the way, I believe you can click on them for a larger version.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Super nice pics there Jill. I can't believe I beat everybody and posted first for my first post on your blog. I'm usually not as fast as others. Looks like you had a good time, but some of the best clear water pics are not there ;) Anyways, hope you liked it enough to do it again.
That's a new Jasper the Bear. When I went thru the town last summer, he was gone. I think it was a combination of old age and vandalism of the old bear that brought on the newb. Keep smiling, Miss Jilly! Great pics!
4 comments:
Super nice pics there Jill. I can't believe I beat everybody and posted first for my first post on your blog. I'm usually not as fast as others. Looks like you had a good time, but some of the best clear water pics are not there ;) Anyways, hope you liked it enough to do it again.
That's a new Jasper the Bear. When I went thru the town last summer, he was gone. I think it was a combination of old age and vandalism of the old bear that brought on the newb.
Keep smiling, Miss Jilly! Great pics!
You, the water, and the rocks make a nice tableau.
Jill, give me a call, tell me how you're doing!
-Ali
Post a Comment