August 18, 2005

Still Here

I know I haven't posted in a really long time, but I am alive and I am doing well :) I've just delved once again into the world of "the relationship", and I'm finding myself totally immersed and sinking slowly. It feels good to let myself go and be wrapped up in it, but I find myself wrestling at times trying to understand what's happening. I think about it so much, I listen to it so much, I watch it so much. I really am immersed. However, it's the most interesting topic in the world to me, so why not? I really want to learn and grow and be the best piece of the puzzle I can be.

2 comments:

J Man said...

Ah, "the relationship" - it's what we all strive for, and what we all want, isn't it? I mean it's what we were made for, right? As you sink in, I pray that you begin to discover the fullness of what the means... for you, for him, and for Him. :)

Nietzsche's Girl said...

Congratulations Jill, I'm so very happy for you. Just make sure that you are the best puzzle piece you possibly can be before you try to attach to someone else. Relationships are great, but remember not to lose yourself in someone else. You yourself are such a wonderful, beautiful, spectacular person- don't ever value yourself as less than that because you dont have someone else to be in love with. Sometimes you just have to love yourself for a while.

That said, I would really like to meet him. Are you free for lunch this week?