Ok, here are some random thoughts that I'm hoping will constitute an actual post:
I just noticed there is soap residue on my glass. I think that's really gross :(
I cleaned my bathroom today. I'm really happy about that.
I'm babysitting my roommate's dog. He burped in my face. Gross.
Chad is in Winnipeg for 15 days. One day down, 14 to go.
I had hot wings for supper and I'm feeling really bloated. However, I'm sure it won't be too long before I want hot wings again.
I'm just itching for Chad to come back so I can show him the shirt I bought for myself for him. Confused? So is he.
I'm thinking of getting new glasses. They're pink and green (well, rose and lime). Check them out here: http://www.go-optic.com/viewframe.asp?id=16850&x=4&page=DFRAMES
They kinda look more like yellow than lime in the picture, but they're definitely lime in person.
I made Chad a scarf and he loves it. I love him.
I'm feeling a little stressed out about the next couple of weeks. Lots to do, lots to do.
Ok, my roommate's home so I'm going to end this here. Later :)
1 comment:
I just found your blog and I like it!!! I think your right Chad should keep posting. Blessings on you both!!!
Post a Comment