Ok, I haven't posted in a while because I've been very, very busy. I'm doing pretty good and I have an eventful weekend coming up. First, tomorrow evening Chad and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary :) I think it'll be fun, but I won't spoil the surprise by saying what I have planned. I'll write something on here about that after tomorrow. Then, Saturday night I'm going to the Police concert!!! I just found out today that a friend of mine has an extra ticket, so I'm so in! I'm pretty excited :)
Last weekend Chad and I took our friends' baby, Gideon, out for some fun at the park so our friends could get some unpacking done. Here are some pics from the outing. I posted them on Facebook already, so I'm guessing a lot of you will have already seen these, but for those who don't have a Facebook account, here's Gideon :)



No comments:
Post a Comment