December 13, 2005
Dressing Up
So I've been starting to think that maybe I should dress up more, you know, start dressing older. Sometimes I feel like I dress like a slob most of the time, and rarely wear any pants other than jeans. Plus Philipp likes it when I dress up, so that's another reason for me to do so. However, today I'm wearing a button-up dress shirt and I'm totally uncomfortable. I'm so uncomfortable and angry about it that I just want to rip this shirt off, but I can't do that so I'll have to suffer through the rest of the day like this. I've had this shirt for who knows how long now. Months. And this is the first time I've worn it. I finally took the tag off of it this morning because I knew it had been so long since I bought it that I won't be able to return it. I'm not sure I'll ever like wearing button-up dress shirts. Sigh. Will I ever be sophisticated???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment