November 21, 2005

A Few Thoughts

Well, it's been a while, and I have a few thoughts to share. The first one involves marriage: there's no room to think that maybe it won't work out and maybe it was a mistake. Don't let your relationship be the first thing to go on the chopping block just because you're not happy with your life.

Second, I am realizing that I am much more organized than some people, so that's something to be happy with myself about :) Not to knock those people who aren't as organized as I am. No one's perfect, and we have different strengths and weaknesses. It's important to recognize our own strengths and acknowledge the strengths of others, and think about how we can help one another.

Third, if it weren't for God I don't think I'd like where I would be. He saves me from so much, even when I don't realize that's what He's doing and think everything is going wrong. I am so thankful to Him for taking care of me, doing what's good for me even when I don't know what's good for me.

I guess that's it for now. I'm doing good and keeping busy as always :) I'll try to be better with posting, but I guess I can't make any promises :)

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Sure, send me an email :)