October 20, 2005

Disappointment

I was disappointed today. I had a hair appointment scheduled for 6pm today, and I arrived to find that they had double-booked the hairdresser and I was being bumped. Blah. I HATE it when stuff like that happens, especially when it has to do with getting my hair cut. Once I get it into my head that I need a haircut, I lose any shred of patience I may have had. So I was pretty disappointed when they told me I'd have to reschedule, and pretty unimpressed. I tried to be as nice as I could about it, but I just couldn't hide my negative feelings about what was happening. I'm always like that when I get disappointed: I feel really upset and unable to hide it. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to get my hair cut :(

Sick.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

I'm glad I'm able to get my point across with one simple word :) I guess you'd have to know me pretty well for it to be effective though. That's fine with me :)