March 21, 2005
Simple Things Amuse Complex Minds
I find I am easily put into a state of awe when I contemplate various things created by man and by God. Sometimes my musings are met with strange looks that make me realize not everyone experiences as much joy and wonder in some of the "smaller" things in life. Are these things so small though? Are they insignificant just because not everyone sees the significance in them? Are they significant simply because I find significance in them? I think we'd be better off if more people had a greater appreciation for the wonder that is found both in their own backyard and in the heavens. Some days that applies to me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
even a bug crawling over a big rock?
what if the bug only went half way and stop to look at you?
Would you laugh because he now is laughing at you.
You know, it's exactly that same little bug, crawling over a big rock that got me interested in Natural Science in the first place. It truly is a wonder how all of these little and big things exist together in Nature. God truly is a Genius!
Post a Comment