You know, when I was 17 I thought that song could very well be about me :) Well, I'm not 17 anymore, but I still love to dance. It's one of my favourite things to do. If I'm bored at home I'll just crank up the music and dance :) There's something about me that I just can't ignore a good beat. My body's gotta move :) It's funny, because I couldn't dance to save my life when I lived in Newfoundland. But something happened to me when I moved to Alberta, and now I can keep a beat at the very least. I would say I'm alright at dancing, although sometimes I feel like I'm so used to dancing on my own that I'm not so good at dancing with someone else. Of course, it's a different story if we're talking ballroom dancing or something of that nature. If I'm dancing with someone who is really good, then I look like I'm good too. That's the beauty of dancing for women. Most of the pressure is on the man. I like that :) Of course, when you're just dancing in a club then that's not necessarily the case, and I'm not so good at that. It's kinda like one of those "I work alone" things, but I don't want to work alone. Anyway, I just felt like writing about dancing :) Of course, if I'm writing about dancing then I'm not dancing, so I'll end this here and go get my groove on :P
2 comments:
Nobody can shake their Money-maker like the fabulous Jilly!!! I have been blessed to see her in action, and I can attest that groovin with this Honey can bring a tear to your eye!
Of course, she's doesn't quite have the groove of this Hip Cat! Ha!!
Keep the Beat, Jilly! If you can't dance what cant you do? (Have pizza, I guess)
9K, if you dance like that pick on your shirt, you're right!! I don't hold a flame to you. Ha!
Post a Comment