I've been hearing and seeing a lot about this Blogger stuff lately, so I've decided to check it out for myself. When checking out the website I was told the best way to do this was to start my own, so that's what I'm doing. And I must admit I'm really enjoying myself :) This seems much easier than trying to keep up my own website, so I think I will convert. Hallelujah! I hear the angels singing :)
I'm at an interesting point in my life in that everything feels kinda new. I suppose that's what happens when you end a 3-yr relationship that was dragged kicking and screaming into 4-yrs. The good news is that I'm enjoying this invigorating sense of freedom and change. I would liken it to the freshness of an early morning in spring when there is dew on the ground and a hint of light in the sky. I'm not sure exactly how warm or how bright the day will be, but it's looking promising :) This is God's goodness to me :)
2 comments:
3yrs dragged onto 4, eh? Sounds like hell! ;)
Welcome to the world of Blogging. I have found it to be a great place to communicate my thoughts that I can't seem to get across to others. It's fantastic!
I've discovered that I love writing!!
God, Hot Wings & Dr. Pepper - is that the new Trinity? :D
Howdy Howdy Howdy!
Aren't you a busy little beaver already blogging away!!! I'm so glad to have begun this canopy blog-revolution... it's rather exciting to get to know people I alraeady found cool... but now on a blog-level! Hurray!
anyways, just thought I'd day Hi! Drop me a line sometime!
undercover-nerd.blogspot.com
And dont worry about long drawn out relationships. When the time is right, God will send you the right one.
Post a Comment